- (2016) The invisibility cloak illusion: People (incorrectly) believe they observe others more than others observe them. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
- (2016) Psychological distance moderates the amplification of shared experience. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 42, (10) 1431-1444.
- (2016) The devil made me do it. In A. Miller (e.d.) The social psychology of good and evil. New York: Guilford. (pp 69-91).
- (2016) Sophisticated by design: The nonconscious influence of primed concepts and atmospheric variables on consumer preferences. Customer Needs and Solutions.
- (2016) Awareness of the prime versus awareness of its influence: Implications for the real-world scope of unconscious higher mental processes. Current Opinions in Psychology, 12, 49-52