- (2018) Social Psychological Skill and it Correlates Social Psychology 49, (2) 88-102.
- (2018) The Mythical Number Two. Trends in Cognitive Science
- (2018) It was social consistency that mattered all along Psychological Inquiry 29, (2) 60-62
- (2018) “So Happy I Could Shout!” and “So Happy I Could Cry!” Dimorphous expressions represent and communicate motivational aspects of positive emotions. Cognition and Emotion, 32, 286-302
- (2018) Superheroes for change: Physical safety promotes socially (but not economically) progressive attitudes among conservatives. European Journal of Social Psychology. 48, 187-195
- (2018) A test of multi-session automatic action tendency retraining to reduce alcohol consumption among young adults in the context of a human laboratory paradigm. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research.
- (2018) Incidental haptic sensations influence judgment of crimes. Scientific Reports.