- (2020) Attitudes as prepared reflexes. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology 88,
- (2020) Aversion towards simple broken patterns predicts moral judgment. Personality and Individual Differences.
- (2019) Autism spectrum traits predict higher social psychological skill. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 116, 19245-19247
- (2019) Pattern deviancy aversion predicts prejudice via a dislike of statistical minorities. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General
- (2019) Gender bias in pediatric pain assessment. Journal of Pediatric Psychology.
- (2019) The modern unconscious. World Psychiatry, 18, 225-226
- (2019) Does physical warmth prime social warmth? Reply to Chabris et al. Social Psychology.
- (2018) Social Psychological Skill and it Correlates Social Psychology 49, (2) 88-102.
- (2018) The Mythical Number Two. Trends in Cognitive Science
- (2018) It was social consistency that mattered all along Psychological Inquiry 29, (2) 60-62
- (2018) “So Happy I Could Shout!” and “So Happy I Could Cry!” Dimorphous expressions represent and communicate motivational aspects of positive emotions. Cognition and Emotion, 32, 286-302
- (2018) Superheroes for change: Physical safety promotes socially (but not economically) progressive attitudes among conservatives. European Journal of Social Psychology. 48, 187-195
- (2018) A test of multi-session automatic action tendency retraining to reduce alcohol consumption among young adults in the context of a human laboratory paradigm. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research.
- (2018) Incidental haptic sensations influence judgment of crimes. Scientific Reports.
- (2017) Relating pattern deviancy aversion to stigma and prejudice Nature Human Behaviour 1, 920 - 927.