- (2022) The human unconscious in situ: The kind of awareness that really matters. A. Reber, & R. Allen, The cognitive unconscious. New York: Oxford University Press.
- (2022) The cognitive unconscious in everyday life. A. Reber & R. Allen, The cognitive unconscious. New York: Oxford University Press.
- (2022) The hidden life of the consumer mind. Consumer Psychology Review. http://doi.org/10.1002/arcp.1075
- (2021) All aboard! Social and nonsocial priming are the same thing. Psychological Inquiry 32, 29-34.
- (2021) Linking self-reported social distancing to real-world behavior during the COVID-19 pandemic Social and Personality Psychological Science
- (2020) Attitudes as prepared reflexes. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology 88,
- (2020) Aversion towards simple broken patterns predicts moral judgment. Personality and Individual Differences.
- (2019) Autism spectrum traits predict higher social psychological skill. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 116, 19245-19247
- (2019) Pattern deviancy aversion predicts prejudice via a dislike of statistical minorities. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General
- (2019) Gender bias in pediatric pain assessment. Journal of Pediatric Psychology.
- (2019) The modern unconscious. World Psychiatry, 18, 225-226
- (2019) Does physical warmth prime social warmth? Reply to Chabris et al. Social Psychology.