- (2013) Superman to the rescue: Simulating physical invulnerability attenuates exclusion-related interpersonal biases. Journal of Experimental Psychology, 49, 349 - 354.
- (2012) Automaticity in social-cognitive processes. Trends in Cognitive Science, 16, (12) 593-605.
- (2012) Embodiment in social psychology. Topics in Cognitive Science.
- (2012) Brighten up: Smiles facilitate perceptual judgment of facial lightness. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 48, 450-452.
- (2012) Social psychology cares about causal conscious thought, not free will per se. British Journal of Social Psychology British Journal of Social Psychology 52, (2) 228-230.
- (2011) The selfish goal: Self-deception occurs naturally from autonomous goal operation. Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 34, 27-28.
- (2011) Unconscious action tendencies: Sources of 'un-intergrated' action. In J. Decety & J.T. Cacioppo (Eds.), Handbook of Social Neuroscience. New York: Oxford University Press. (pp. 335-347).
- (2011) Use of priming-based interventions to facilitate psychological health: Commentary on Kazdin & Blase (2011). Perspectives on Psychological Science, 6, 488-492.
- (2011) Unconscious Thought Theory and its discontents: A critique of the critiques. Social Cognition, 29, 629-647.
- (2011) The substitutibility of physical and social warmth in everyday life. Emotion 12, (1) 154 - 162.
- (2010) Incidental haptic sensations influence social judgments. Science, 328, 1712-1715.
- (2010) Physical temperature effects on trust behavior: The role of insula. Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience, 1-9.
- (2010) What is an output? Psychological Inquiry, 21, (4) 354-370.
- (2010) The spontaneous thoughts of the night: How future tasks breed intrusive cognitions. Social Cognition, 28, 640-649.
- (2010) Motivation. In S. T. Fiske, D. T. Gilbert, & G. Lindzey (Eds.), Handbook of Social Psychology (5th ed.). New York: Wiley.